20/06/2012

Strawberries and Cream =]

Okay so I'm not very good at writing an entry every night because i seem to go to bed early but i will be telling you about what i did yesterday =]

So i went to my aunties as she took me to my dentist appointment, i thought it would be easier to go to hers instead and help out.

I get spoilt so much when I'm there =] i had a bacon and egg toasted sandwich, which was gorgeous =]
Then i had a meringue with strawberries and cream, never usually get treated this much, but i loved it =]

Me and my auntie ended up tidying her bedroom, so chucking clothes out, then folding some and putting them away, enjoyed the conversations in between.

And then when it got to 7pm, my mum had come to pick me up and my auntie ended up making us dinner =] which was lovely as well, I was al so given some clothes and a first aid kit for my holiday.

Well i had loads of fun there, and i love my family so much, they make me happy =]

Will write soon, Emyii xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment