09/06/2012

Things that make me happy =]

Just a list of things that make me happy =]


  • Cute Animals
  • Nail Art - Nail Polish
  • Love - My Fiancé and My Family
  • Japanese Films
  • Make Up
  • My Blog 
  • Music
  • Clothes 
  • Beautiful Landscapes
  • Taking Photos
  • Games
  • People Making Me Laugh
  • Facebook and Tumblr 
  • My Bed
  • Sunny Weather
  • Romantic Films
  • Food 
  • Tea 
  • Jewellery
  • Candles
  • Wind Chimes  
  • Drawing, Painting
  • Disney Films
  • Random Knick Knacks
  • Books - Fantasy, Love
  • Nature
  • Flowers
  • My Dolls House
  • Anime - Sailor Moon, Peach Girl, Fruits Basket, Cardcaptors, Chobits, Pokemon
  • Other Peoples Blogs - Bubzbeauty, Beautycrush, Michelle Phan
  • Mermaids, Fairies, Unicorns 
  • Colour 
  • Christmas 
  • Buying and Wrapping Presents 
  • Ornaments
  • Art
  • Freshly Cut Grass
  • Fruity Perfume
  • Washing Softener 
  • Eurovision
  • Dolls House + Miniatures 


If there is anything else, i will add to it =] Hope you enjoy reading this =] Will write soon, Emyii xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment