06/06/2012

School Life

Okay so its 8.30am and i thought i should write this post as I have been thinking about it all night.

I'm going to start with telling you about my school life (lets just hope i can remember it) =]

Primary School:

It was not the best way to start my life, i can only really remember snippets of it though. It wasn't great, maybe better when i was 4 but as i got older i knew what i was doing. Actually wish i went to a different school then maybe things would be different. The bullying first started at primary school, name calling, being pushed around, stuff like that, nothing really that bad but i didn't do much to stop it, just constantly cry and didn't involve myself into team work and activities.

When i left, i thought it would be different, starting secondary school, maybe everything would change, i was wrong!

Secondary School:

The worst 7 years of my life, the people who bullied me in primary, joined my secondary which made everything worse and yet i didn't help myself yet again. It was all petty stuff like before but eventually got worse, I got into trouble a lot, but i didn't know what else to do to avoid the bullies. I put on an "act" while i was there, to show them that i wasn't scared, sometimes it worked and sometimes it didn't. It started with the name calling and the pushing around then it just kept getting worse. I ended up getting suspended at one point because of my "hard act", i did something really stupid (i hate talking about it really). When i came back after a month, things didn't change, people thought i had died! It was shocking to know something like that. I hated being there, so getting into trouble helped, i could be sent out of a class and sit by myself and then it eventually left me to "bunk" school instead, which really didn't help my school work, i loved photography, science and geography, they were the best subjects ever and i loved being there just for them =]

So i left school when i was 16, im now 21. And i don't miss it at all, maybe if it panned out different then maybe i would have better friends and qualifications but it didn't. Okay, being there did make me the person i am today, i wouldn't be so random and weird if none of that happened but i still wish i could go back in time and change a few things about it.

Hope you liked my new entry =] will write soon, emyii xxx

1 comment:

  1. Us bullied kids should stick together ... and I remember in English one time when you flipped the table and scared the living daylights out of one of the blonde bimbos we had..(cant remember who?) ahh good times...suprised we weren't friends from year 7 (although you were quite intimidating when i was 11 and like a sheep caught in the headlights!)

    ReplyDelete