Monday 17 December 2012

17/12/2012 =]

Just a quick update about what happened today =]

So i woke up early, half 5 am early haha to get ready to go to asda.

Me and my mum got to asda at 7 am, and she left me there to go to work, so i did the rest of my Christmas shopping =] i enjoyed it, asda was so quiet. And i was only in there for an hour then got the bus home.

As soon as i got home, i got everything out and started to wrap the gifts that i had bought, i only bought for my mum, my sister and my friend at college, i did spend slightly a bit too much, but it was worth it.

So I'm in college tomorrow, fingers crossed we have a fun day, because I'm not in the mood to do work, I'm too excited for Christmas and i hope this week flies by =]

On Wednesday, I'm going to start doing my designs for the competition on my sisters nails to hopefully win. =]

8 sleeps until Christmas =] cant wait

Food, presents, giving presents, being with family and enjoying everyone's company.

Will write soon, Emyii xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment