Monday, 17 December 2012

17/12/2012 =]

Just a quick update about what happened today =]

So i woke up early, half 5 am early haha to get ready to go to asda.

Me and my mum got to asda at 7 am, and she left me there to go to work, so i did the rest of my Christmas shopping =] i enjoyed it, asda was so quiet. And i was only in there for an hour then got the bus home.

As soon as i got home, i got everything out and started to wrap the gifts that i had bought, i only bought for my mum, my sister and my friend at college, i did spend slightly a bit too much, but it was worth it.

So I'm in college tomorrow, fingers crossed we have a fun day, because I'm not in the mood to do work, I'm too excited for Christmas and i hope this week flies by =]

On Wednesday, I'm going to start doing my designs for the competition on my sisters nails to hopefully win. =]

8 sleeps until Christmas =] cant wait

Food, presents, giving presents, being with family and enjoying everyone's company.

Will write soon, Emyii xxx



Thank you for visiting my blog, feel free to follow and comment, Emma xxx