Wednesday 26 December 2012

Boxing Day - 26/12/2012

Had a pretty good sleep last night, kind of woken up with a sore throat, worse than last night, so I'm definitely getting ill, because all i seem to do is sneeze.

So today is boxing day, the day i usually go to my nan's  to celebrate my nan and grandads anniversary but i depending on how i feel later, i don't know if I'm going to go or not.

My mum and sister are not home yet, must be sleeping in, really want to open the rest of my presents =]

So right now, I'm just watching the cat returns =] one of my favourite studio ghibli films =]

Will have to make breakfast soon, was thinking of making a sweet and sour mug shot, i really do like them =]

Unsure about what I'm going to do today if i don't go to my nan's but i will probably update you later.

This is a present that my mum got =] just thought i would share it with you as its really cute =]

Will write soon, Emyii xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment