Tuesday 25 December 2012

23:37 - 25/12/2012

So i didn't end up going to my aunties, i wasn't feeling too good, think I'm coming down with a cold, because my throat hurts way too much.

I did enjoy my Christmas dinner at my nan's though, we had turkey and i especially loved the stuffing balls =]

So i decided to test out my new camera, i got the Nikon coolpix L310 =] and so i took some pictures of Bella and George =]








They are so cute =]

So at the moment, I'm watching tangled =] love it

Probably have to get something to eat though as i aint eaten since 2pm, ooops haha

As my mum and sister are not home til tomorrow, I'm just going to watch films til i fall asleep =]

Will take pictures tomorrow of the presents i get off my auntie =]

Will write soon, Emyii xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment