Saturday 22 December 2012

22/12/2012 =]

Today was fun =] we went shopping, just to get the last of the presents and some food, especially for tonight as my sisters friends are round for a catch up.

First we were meant to wake up at the early time of 7am but we all slept in til 9am, we went to asda first =] my mum got me this top for me =]


I love it, its so cosy and it only cost £10.

Next we went to Frankie & Benny's for breakfast, i had a strawberry milkshake and bacon and egg muffin with black pudding as a side order.



After we finished, we went to next to get a few more presents, i picked out a jumper i liked for £18, but my mum has wrapped it, as i will be wearing it on Christmas day, i will show you then. But i did have a browse in the home section and took two pictures that i liked.



Finally got home at 1pm and took a nap because I'm lazy =]

My sisters friends got here at 7pm and i set up for nails =]

I did my mums nails first =]

I used O.P.I nail lacquer in original nail envy =]

Next i did my sisters friend Charley, she already had acrylics on so i did nail art on both ring fingers instead.

I used two nail art pens, the black was by star and the red by Rio then gems and the end.

Lastly i did Rachels nails =]

I used a boots own nail varnish in bright red then sponged models own gold rush on the tips =]

I'm happy with what I've done today =]

Hopefully tomorrow i will be dying my hair black again then maybe doing water marble on my nails but unsure on what colours to use.

3 sleeps to go =]

Will write soon, Emyii xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment