Thursday 6 December 2012

Tis The Season Tag =]

Similar to the December tag but just with a few different questions added =]


Tis The Season Questions:

❄ Top 2 Winter Beauty Essentials: As seen in the december tag, i will be using my tea tree moisteriser and 24 hour concealer.


❄ Top 2 Winter Fashion Essentials: My top 2 winter essentials are my scarf and gloves, they keep me warm in this cold weather.


❄ What shoes do you tend to wear the most in the winter? I tend to wear my trainers more in this weather, as they keep my feet warm and have great grip on the bottom for icy days out.


❄ Favorite Winter Accessory: My favourite winter accessory is my scarf, it goes with everything i wear because of the subtle grey colour and the pale cheetah print on it.


❄ Favorite Winter Nail Polish: My favourite winter nail polish is by O.P.I and its a shimmer blue/silver colour.


❄ Hot Cocoa or Apple Cider? It has to be hot chocolate because i love adding marshmallows to it.


❄ Favorite Winter Candle? My favourite winter candle has to be this green candle that i have in my house, its like a lime scent but its really nice.


❄ Snowboarding or Skiing? Neither, but if i were to choose then probably skiing, because i think it might be easier.


❄ Have you ever gone Ice Skating? Are you any good or do you FAIL miserably? Yes, when i was about 13 years old, it was my friends birthday present and i remember being really scarred at first but once i got into it, i managed to let go off the side and do it without help. Dont think id be able to do it now though. 

 
❄ Does it snow where you live? Sometimes, but we mostly get frost and slippery roads and pavements.


❄ Have you ever made a snowman? Yes, but he didnt last very long, only about two days or so.


❄ What holiday do you celebrate? Christmas of course =] best thing about the year


❄ Favorite Christmas/Holiday song? All i want for christmas is you by mariah carey 


❄ Favorite Christmas/Holiday movie? The muppets christmas carol


❄ What is your favorite winter treat? (candy cane, gingerbread, etc...)  It has to be mince pies =] eat them every year.


❄ If you were to ask Santa for one thing and you were guaranteed to get it, what would it be? (even if you don't celebrate christmas) All the nail varnishes i want =]


❄ Do you have anything fun planned for this winter? Just mostly spending time with family and wrapping presents and giving presents out to people.


Hope you enjoyed this entry =]

Will write soon, Emyii xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment