Thursday 20 December 2012

The Final Product =]

So me and my sister went shopping today =] here is a picture of my sister next to a queen Victoria statue.


We had fun shopping in town and she bought loads of nice things.
When we got back, we wrapped all her presents and then started on my nail designs, here i will show you the finished results.







I used both mine and my sisters hands, each hand was different, one with animal print and the other with glitter and gems.

Hopefully i can win the competition with these =]

Now as an adding extra, I'm going to do a new Christmas tag that I've found, just to pass the time =]

1) Do you like to stay in your PJ's, or dress up for Christmas? Well this year i will be going to my nans and my aunties so i will dress up for my nan's but then get into my pjs for my aunties as we are staying the night.

2) If you could only buy one person a present this year who would it be? My 
fiancé

3) Do you open your presents Christmas Eve or Christmas Morning? We always open one on Christmas eve, then the rest of Christmas day.

4) Have you ever built a Gingerbread house? No, but i would love too, maybe next year.


5) What do you like to do on your Christmas break? Be lazy


6) Favorite Christmas meal or treat? Christmas roast dinner, especially stuffing =]


7) What's your favorite holiday movie? The muppets Christmas carol

8) Candy Canes or Gingerbread Men? Gingerbread men


9) Have you ever made a Snowman? Yes, but he didn't last very long

10) Which do you like better, Christmas Eve or Christmas Day? Christmas day


11) White lights, or colored lights? White =] 


So there you go, will write about what happens in college tomorrow, well if we don't die anyway =]

Will write soon, Emyii xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment